Academic Success Communities house students together on a residential theme floor with others possessing similar academic and personal interests. Specific programs are designed around a floor’s theme and are presented by residence life staff, faculty associates, other academic partners and the residents themselves.
- Increased retention and graduation rates
- Improved grades
- Regular interaction with faculty, in and out of the classroom
- Specialized programming by the resident assistants
- Classes held in the residence hall
- Opportunities for increased community interaction with peers/classmates
Learn about our Academic Success Communities