Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
Recreational Services
211 West Center
Rock Hill, SCĀ 29733, USA
803/323-2427 (fax)

Club Sports Forms 


Club Sports Registration

Club Sports Handbook (pdf)

Club Sport Deadlines (pdf)



New Club Sport Application (pdf) - Complete this form if you are interested in starting a new club sport.

Change of Officer - Clubs who change officers during the academic year must complete this form.

Coach Agreement (pdf) - All selected coaches must complete this form.

Equipment Checkout (pdf) - All clubs must complete this form to checkout equipment during the summer months.


Event Request - To host an event, this form must be completed two weeks in advance.

Practice Request - Clubs must complete this form at the beginning of each semester to reserve space on campus.


Allocation Request - This form must be completed at the beginning of the fall semester to receive funding.

Fundraising Proposal - All clubs must complete this form to take part in any fundraising event.

Fundraising Summary - All clubs must complete this form after every fundraising event.


Annual Report - Club President's must complete this form at the end of the academic year.

Inventory Report - All clubs must complete this form at the end of each semester to report club equipment.

Quarterly Report - Club President's must complete this form twice a semester to report club activity.

Risk Management

Accident Report (pdf) - This form should be filled out to record any injury sustained during club sport activities.

Assumption of Risk and Liability (pdf) - All members must complete this form before they are eligible to participate in club sport activities.

Member Emergency (pdf) - All members must provide emergency contact information before participating in club sport activities. 


Driver Contract Agreement (pdf) - All drivers must complete this form before any travel will be approved.

Travel Authorization - All clubs must complete this form in order to travel. 


Return all completed forms to the Office of Recreational Services in room 211 of the West Center.


Follow us Facebook Twitter  

Winthrop Home Page