Traffic and Parking
Any individual receiving citations for violations of these regulations have the right to appeal. The appeals process is as follows:
- Pay the fine for the violation.
- Submit the appeal within 10 days (exclusive of Saturdays and Sundays) following the issuance of the citation. Appeal forms can be picked up in the Cashiers office at 22 Tillman.
- Turn the "Appeals Form" in to Campus Police after being completed..
Only appeals made within the prescribed time and on official forms will be considered. All appeals will be referred to the Parking Appeals Committee.
Action on appeals may be one of the following:
- Reject the appeal and uphold the citation
- Uphold the appeal, erase the violation, and credit the amount of the fine
- All decisions are final
State parking citations or Rock Hill City parking citations must be contested in Rock Hill City Court, 120 E. Black Street, Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730.