Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing Option
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is offered with a marketing option in the College of Business.
Minor in Marketing
The minor in Marketing consists of 15 hours to include:
- MKTG 380 (3) Principles of Marketing
- MKTG 381 (3) Consumer Behavior
And three of the following:
- MKTG 385 (3) Marketing Research
- MKTG 387 (3) Promotion Management and Digital Marketing
- MKTG 483 (3) Sales and Relationship Marketing
- MKTG 485 (3) Services Marketing
- MKTG 581 (3) Marketing for Global Competitiveness
Taking MKTG 385 requires a prerequisite of QMTH 205 (MATH 151 is a pre-requisite) and QMTH 210 or appropriate substitutes.
Proficiency in computer applications equivalent to the level required for the successful completion of
- CSCI 101 (1.5) Introduction to Computers and Information Processing
CSCI 101 B (.5) Using Microsoft Excel
and two from
- CSCI 101 A (.5) Using Microsoft Windows, Frontpage, and Powerpoint
- CSCI 101 C (.5) Using Microsoft Access
- CSCI 101D (.5) Advanced Microsoft Excel
CSCI 101 F (.5) Learning Adobe Photoshop
CSCI 101 I (.5) Learning Adobe Illustrator
- CSCI 101 P (.5) Introduction to C++ Programming
Courses numbered above 299 must be taken after the student achieves junior status.
Read more about Marketing.