Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Human Resource Management Option
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is offered with a human resource management option in the College of Business.
Minor in Human Resource Management
The minor in human resource management consists of 15 semester hours of management courses to include:
- BADM 180 (3) Business Issues and Careers
- MGMT 321 (3) Principles of Management
- MGMT 322 (3) Introduction to Talent Management
- MGMT 323 (3) Acquiring Talent
- MGMT 325 (3) Organizational Theory and Behavior
Note that BADM 180 is a prerequisite for MGMT 322, and MGMT 322 is a prerequisite for MGMT 323.