Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Entrepreneurship Option
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is offered with an entrepreneurship option in the College of Business.
Minor in Entrepreneurship
The minor in Entrepreneurship consists of 15 semester hours from the following:
- ACCT 280 (3) Introduction to Financial Accounting [MATH 151 (3) College Algebra is pre-requisite]
- MKTG 380 (3) Principles of Marketing
- ENTR 373 (3) Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ENTR 473 (3) Entrepreneurial Finance
- ENTR 579 (3) Business Plan Development
Proficiency in computer applications equivalent to the level required for the successful completion of
and two from
Courses numbered above 299 must be taken after the student achieves junior status.