Theatre and Dance Programs
Bachelor of Arts in Dance
Students may choose the Liberal Arts Emphasis or Teacher Certification (K-12).
Minor in Dance
The Dance minor is a 18-hour program: Technique - 3 credit hours in Modern Dance and 2 credit hours in Ballet;
- DANT 200 (1) Improvisation
- DANT 298 (3) Dance Appreciation
- DANA 251 (1) Jazz Technique I or DANA 252 (1) Jazz Technique II
2 additional hours selected from
- DANA 443 (1) Dance Production: Practicum
- DANA 444 (1) Dance Performance: Practicum OR
And 6 credit hours of DANT/DANA electives or THRT 115 or THRA 173. Six hours must be in courses numbered above 299.
Visit the Department of Theatre and Dance Website