Tuition and Fees
The fees charged for the Macfeat Laboratory School are determined annually by the University Budget Office.
All fees, except the application fee, are paid in the Cashier’s Office, 22 Tillman Hall. Make all checks payable to Winthrop University. Monthly tuition payments may be paid online.
Hot lunches and morning and afternoon snacks are provided in the full-day programs; morning snack is provided in the half-day program.
Fees for the current academic year are as follows and are subject to change based on operational expenses:
- Application fee: (non-refundable) $30 (submit to Macfeat Office, 41 Withers, with Application)
- Registration fee: (non-refundable, due upon acceptance) $90
- Monthly tuition payments August through May:
- $634.85 for full day preschool and kindergarten
- $335.30 for half day preschool
- After school care: $5.75 per day (semester commitment)
Please refer to the Tuition Payment Schedule further information.