Teachers Using Technology in Classrooms
Students Using Technology in Classrooms
1. Students can take virtual tours of art museums around the world.
2. Students can use art programs to draw pictures. For younger kids, you can use Kid Pix.
3. Have students complete a multimedia presentation on an artist. The students can use the Internet along with other resources to research information. They also can use a scanner or digital camera.
4. Have students demonstrate how to complete a drawing, painting, or other technique by videotaping themselves to show the class.
5. Throughout the year, have the students compile their work to create a digital portfolio. Their images can be captured in a CD, or on a web site.