Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
Office of Human Resources
Human Resources Header Photo

 Temporary Employment - Retirement Information

A temporary (non-permanent) employee may irrevocably choose whether to join the state retirement system, unless the employee is a retiree of the South Carolina Retirement System (SCRS) or has money on account with  SCRS.

If the temporary employee is NOT a retired SCRS member and does not have money on account with SCRS, the employee must complete one of the following forms:

Retired SCRS members and anyone with an active SCRS or ORP account should contact the Office of Human Resources to determine what paperwork must be completed.

Human Resources
303 Tillman Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-4861 (fax)
Register for WU AlertRelocation InformationCampus MapDirections to CampusWingspanPrintable Campus MapAdobe ReaderWinthrop Update, sm.
Winthrop Home Page