Constitution and Bylaws (pdf - 496 KB)
IFC Risk Management Policy
Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body of the NIC fraternities and is responsible for setting standards and policy for the chapters at Winthrop University. Members of the council consist of four executive board members and two delegates from each of the three fraternities. The council provides programming, brotherhood, and information to the members of IFC through educational programs, roundtables, and forums.
- Fraternity 101 - August 31st 8 p.m. Owens G01
- Fall Recruitment - September 2 - 12th
- Fall 2015 Recruitment Schedule
- Fraternity 101 - January 17th 1:30 p.m. Owens G01
- Spring Recruitment - January 18th - 30th
Please note: Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) is no longer a recognized student organization, due to an alcohol-related suspension. Winthrop University in no way condones any recruitment activities hosted by "TKE"