Fraternal Conduct Board
The mission of the Fraternal Conduct Board is to promote a sense of community, community standards and values, civility, accountability, and the maintenance of good character. The Board supports the mission of Winthrop University. The mission of the Board will be accomplished by educating the Fraternal Community, settling disputes civilly, and hearing complaints against fraternal chapters.
The Fraternal Board is comprised of three members from each governing council; one being the Vice President of the council and two other members at large.
- Courtney Johnson- Chair
- Shawn Clement- Vice Chair
- Katelynn Belliveau- Board Member
- Cameron Benton- Board Member
- Symone Calhoun- Board Member
- Eric Gatson- Board Member
- Adam Mullis- Board Member
- Kelsey Osbourne- Board Member
- Ashley Roberts- Board Member
Fraternal Conduct Board Bylaws (pdf - 141 KB)