Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people

Change of Degree Program

A graduate student may change from one degree program to another if he or she meets the criteria for admission to the new program and is accepted by the new department. The student must file an Application for Program Change with the Graduate School, which forwards all credentials to the new department for an admission decision. The student is notified of the decision by the Graduate School. 

Graduate School
211 Tillman Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
800/411-7041 (toll free)
803/323-2292 (Fax)

Facebook  34x34Twitter 34x34YouTube 34x34Google Plus 34x34

Apply NowRequest InformationAsk the DeanAdobe ReaderMake an Online Gift

Winthrop Home Page