Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06

Grade Reports

At the end of each semester and summer term, students may access their final grades via Wingspan at Copies of grades may be printed from Wingspan or be obtained from the Office of Records and Registration. All errors found on a grade report must be reported to the Office of Records and Registration. If no error is reported within 30 days of issuance, it is assumed the reports are correct, and each entry becomes a part of the student's permanent record.

Graduate School
211 Tillman Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
800/411-7041 (toll free)
803/323-2292 (Fax)

Facebook  34x34Twitter 34x34YouTube 34x34Google Plus 34x34

Apply NowRequest InformationAsk the DeanAdobe ReaderGraduate Winthrop ExperienceMake an Online Gift