Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people

Evaluation of International Transcripts

Winthrop University does not evaluate post-secondary credit earned at a foreign institution.  If you have completed university courses at an institution outside of the United States and want to apply to graduate school at Winthrop, you must have an educational evaluation performed by an independent evaluation service. Winthrop requires an official copy of this evaluation as part of our graduate school admission requirements.

Listed below are suggested agencies which can evaluate your previous course work.  You may choose any agency listed here or any other educational evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Once an evaluation has been completed, please request that an official copy be mailed to: The Graduate School at Winthrop University, 211 Tillman Hall, Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA.  Official copies of transcript evaluations must be sent directly to the Graduate School from the issuing agency; we will not accept evaluations from applicants.

World Education Services
Bowling Green Station
Post Office Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: 212-966-6311

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
Post Office Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI  53202-0970
Phone:  414-289-3400

Office of International Education Services
American Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite #520
Washington, DC  20036-1135
Phone:  202-296-3359
Fax:  202-872-8857


Graduate School
211 Tillman Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
800/411-7041 (toll free)
803/323-2292 (Fax)

Facebook  34x34Twitter 34x34YouTube 34x34Google Plus 34x34

Apply NowRequest InformationAsk the DeanAdobe ReaderMake an Online Gift

Winthrop Home Page