Human Nutrition Admission Requirements
Admission to the Master of Science degree in Human Nutrition requires the applicant to show adequate undergraduate preparation for graduate work in the chosen program.
Admission requirements include:
1. The online Graduate School application with the non-refundable application fee.
2. Two letters of reference. In the online admissions application, you will be asked to provide names and email addresses of two individuals from whom you have requested letters of recommendation. These two people will then receive an email instructing them to upload the letter into our online application system. It's a good idea to talk with these individuals ahead of time so they will be expecting the email when they receive it. You will receive an email notification when the letter has been submitted.
3. Official transcript(s) from all institutions attended for undergraduate and graduate coursework. Transcripts must be sent directly to Winthrop's Graduate School office from the issuing institution(s). We cannot accept transcripts (even sealed, official transcripts) from individuals.
4. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
5. An official test score for the General Test of the GRE. Applicants must have a minimum combined GRE score of 291 with minimum scores of 149 Verbal, 142 Quantitative and 3.0 Writing.