1. You will receive a confirmation email. This email will let you know that your online application was submitted successfully.
2. Your application is processed. We will enter your application into Winthrop's systems, and check to see which required items we have received and which items we still need from you.
3. You can check the status of your application. We will send you an email with the link to the "Check my status" app and your username. You will be able to see which of the required application items we have and have not yet received.
4. Your application is reviewed. Once ALL supplemental items are received, then your file will be reviewed for an admissions decision. Although application documents are submitted to the Graduate School office, the credentials are reviewed by the individual college, where the admission decision is made. The Graduate School does not provide conditional admission to any prospective graduate student. All admission requirements must be fulfilled before an application can be reviewed for an admission decision.
5. Admissions Decision is Made. As soon as a decision is made the Graduate School will notify you of the admissions decision. If admitted to the Graduate School, please review the New Student Checklist so you can get everything taken care of before classes begin.