Types of Financial Aid
Department: Social Work
Contact Person: Jennifer C. McDaniel
Preferred Contact Method: E-mail
Position Type: Federal Work-Study
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Description: a) Responsible for overseeing a project to convert paper files to electronic documents.
b) Assist with organizing electronic documents within a computer database.
c) Responsible for disposing outdated paper files as directed by faculty.
d) Assist with organizing the storage of paper files.
Specific Skills: • Undergraduate student at Winthrop University.
• Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
• Ability to use copier and scanner equipment.
• Ability to organize large amounts of information.
• Excellent organization, problem-solving, and task completion skills.
• Positive attitude and willingness to work collaboratively.
Building & Room: Bancroft Hall, Room 118
Number of Positions: 1
Hourly Pay Rate: $8.00
Weekly Hours: 6.5
Days & Hours: Flexible, but schedule will be set.
Start Date: Monday, September 1, 2014
End Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Notes: To apply, please send an electronic letter of interest, resume, and the names and contact information of three (3) references to Jennifer C. McDaniel.