My Financial Aid
Students who receive e-mail award notifications may view, accept, or decline aid on Wingspan. Students should accept or decline aid within 30 days of the notice of award.
You must have a Winthrop e-mail account to access Wingspan. If you have not created a Winthrop email account, you may do so by clicking on Need an account? from the Wingspan home page.
Once you have logged in to Wingspan, use the following steps to access your financial aid award:
- Click on Financial Aid tab
- Click on Award for Aid Year
- Select Award Year (e.g. 2017-2018) from the drop-down box
- Read all information carefully. Select the Terms and Conditions tab. If you have been awarded a program administered by the state of South Carolina, you may have to agree to the terms and conditions of the award before you can access the Accept Award Offer tab. If you are unable to agree to the terms and conditions, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab to view and accept/decline your award.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.