Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06
CVPA Student Services
CVPA Student Services Header Photo

College of Visual and Performing Arts

Student Services

Forms & Policies

Online Forms for Students 

Student Petition Form (pdf - 79 KB) - Request for Change in Undergraduate Program of Study

Instructions for filling out and submitting the Student Petition form are on page 2 of the above link.

Schedule Change Form (pdf - 14 KB) - Add/Drop courses or change to S/U Basis

Transfer Credit Information Form (pdf - 86 KB) 

Purpose of the Transfer Credit Information Form 

More forms are available on the Records & Registration website.


CVPA Student Services
124 McLaurin Hall
Rock Hill, SC  29733, USA
803/323-2560 (fax)
Email Us
Academic CalendarsAcademic Success Center (ASC)CVPA News & EventsPublic Art TourWinthrop GalleriesMake an Online GiftAdobe ReaderWingspan