Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
College of Visual and Performing Arts

College of Visual and Performing Arts

Forms & Policies

Online Forms for Students 

Schedule Change Form (pdf - 14 KB) - Add/Drop courses or change to S/U Basis

Student Complaint Form - College/Department-Level Academic Complaints
 - University-wide Undergraduate Petition Process

Student Petition Form (pdf - 79 KB) - Request for Change in Undergraduate Program of Study
 - Instructions for filling out and submitting the Student Petition form are on page 2 of the above link.

Transfer Credit Information Form (pdf - 86 KB)

Purpose of the Transfer Credit Information Form

More forms are available on the Records & Registration website.


College of Visual and Performing Arts
133 McLaurin Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-2333 (fax)

CVPA News & EventsArts at WinthropAdmissionsMake an Online GiftGlobal Learning Initiative (GLI)WingspanAdobe Reader
Winthrop Home Page