Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people

College of Visual and Performing Arts


Summer Courses and Workshop Information

Undergraduate and Graduate Course Offerings 2016

Guitar Class for Music Educators

How to register:  you will need to to apply to the Graduate School as a "Graduate/Non-Degree Student"

Housing is available through Residence Life.

Winthrop Home Page