Music Technology Facilities
Computer Music Lab Software
The following software is available for use in the Computer Music Lab:
- Finale music notation software
- MaxMSP 5 graphic object-oriented DSP programming environment
- Cubase MIDI sequencing and digital audio editing software
- Digital Performer MIDI sequencing and digital audio editing software
- Garage Band MIDI sequencing and digital audio editing software
- Practica Musica (limited access) aural skill and theory Computer Assisted Instruction software
- Various internet-based music theory and ear training software
- Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, GoLive, Illustrator, Image Ready, Acrobat.Image processing and Web authoring software.
- Safari internet browser
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- iTunes, iDVD, iMovie, and iPhoto CD, photo, DVD, and Quicktime movie duplication/editing software.
- Quick Time Player