1. Once the course is approved, a course number will be assigned and student application forms sent to the contact person for dissemination and completion at the first class meeting.
2. Registration forms must be returned to Winthrop no later than one week after the beginning date of the class. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNLESS ALL PARTS OF THE REGISTRATION FORM ARE COMPLETE. For summer classes, this timeline is compressed. It is important to return registration forms in a timely manner as the class roster is used to generate invoices and course evaluation forms. For participants born outside the U.S., you maybe contacted for additional information.
3. Participants cannot add the course after the registration forms have been received by Winthrop.
4. Participants who drop the course after registration forms have been received will not be reimbursed. Because WPDC offerings are at a significantly reduced rate, Winthrop cannot return registration fees to individual participants.
5. Minimum enrollment: WPDC courses must have a minimum enrollment of 10 participants for a two or three-hour credit course. One-hour credit courses require a minimum of 15 participants. For courses with more than 30 participants, instructors will need to demonstrate how the course will be managed to maintain instructional integrity. For Induction Year Seminar courses, the minimum participants can be waived if necessary.