Disposition and Transition Points
- First Transition Point - Screening Process for the EDLD Admittance
- Fall Semester – First Year - First Class (1st eight weeks)
- Self Evaluation of Candidate - Disposition 1
- Spring Semester – First Year - Second Class (2nd eight weeks)
- Disposition Conference with Each Student Prior to EDLD 621 Internship One - Review of Self Evaluation - Possible plans for improvement
- Second Transition Point - GPA - Competencies on Key Assessments - Results of Disposition Conference
- Final Semester - Second Year - Comprehensive Examinations (2nd eight weeks)
- Disposition Conference with Each Student after Comprehensive Examination
- Final Transition Point - GPA - Internship Grades - Successful Completion of Comprehensive Examination
Dispositions - Opportunities for the student and faculty member to discuss personal characteristics observed during the progression of the EDLD program. Suggestions for improvement and opportunities for praise are addressed in this process.
Transitions - Transitions are points in the class work where decisions are made about progressing to the next phase of the Educational Leadership Program.