So you have decided that four years of undergraduate education just wasn’t enough? Well, we are proud of you for continuing your education and are here to help. The CCE . . .
- offers assistance with graduate school selection (stop by for a free copy of The Graduate School guide)
- can help you update and revise your résumé so it is graduate school application material!
- can help you with a Letter of Intent (often required for many graduate and professional program applications). Check out this great article by Winthrop's very own Dr. Merry Sleigh about writing your personal statement.
- Students can take practice tests for graduate school admissions (GRE, GMAT, MCAT, etc.) as well as the Praxis via the Learning Express Library. Register/Create a login and then you can choose from Academic & Placement Preparation Learning Center on the left side of the webpage. Free resource courtesy of the SC State Library and SC State Legislature!
- Winthrop students can also receive a 10% discounted rate for GRE/GMAT prep courses via Queens University of Charlotte. For information about dates/offering: http://www.queens.edu/Academics-and-Schools/Continuing-Education/Program-Categories/Test-Prep.html. The discount code for Winthrop students and alumni is WUPREP.
Let us know how we can help you. All you need to do is contact one of the CCE staff to get started! Also, consider continuing your time at Winthrop by applying to one of Winthrop’s many graduate school programs.