Each month the College of Business Administration will choose several students based on their success either in the University or in the work place to spotlight and to give recognition to for their personal achievements. If you would like recommend a student please forward that student success story to the Director of External Relations
· Daniel Reinman was accepted to get his dual master’s in health administration/business administration at the University of Alabama Birmingham.
· Bruce Zhou has been accepted to the USC graduate program.
· Bao Quyen Pham (December 2012) was offered a permanent full-time accounts receivable analyst position at Hartman Company.
· Malika Crawford ( December 2011) has been promoted to HR manager at Family Trust.
· Carilyn Fenner, BSBA/INBU, ECON minor (2011) has been promoted to financial analyst at BAE Systems in the Washington, D.C. area.
· Danny Messier (2009) was promoted to a personal banker at Bank of America. He has been recognized as the top personal banker for an entire region of banking centers and has consistently exceed goals by at least 115%.
· Rob Nance (2007) has been named the vice president of wealth planning at Wells Fargo Private Bank.
· Thiago Barbosa (BSBA/INBU 2007, MBA 2011) received a new position as of August 2012 as the coordinator of global controlling and financial planning and analysis at Magnesita Refractories in Contagom, Brasil.
· Kenlie Berry has been promoted to executive assistant to the COW for QURE Medical of Lexington Precision.
· Narcisse Mondesir received and accepted an offer as a tax associate at PWC Greensboro.