Student Petition Instructions
IMPORTANT: This petition form is for issues relating to the College of Arts and Sciences. This form does NOT cover issues relating to the College of Business Administration, the College of Education, or the College of Visual and Performing Arts (please contact the specific college). For university issues that do not pertain directly to a particular college, please use the University-Wide Undergraduate Petition.
- Open the College of Arts and Sciences Student Petition Form.
- Click the save button to save the form to your hard drive, Z:/ drive, floppy disk, etc. It is recommended that you save the form before printing it out.
- Fill in the requested information on Page 1 by typing your answers into the fields provided. To select a particular field, click next to or below the desired question. You may also move between fields using the Tab key.
- When you have entered all of the information from Name through Reason(s) for Change(s), print the form on a laser printer. Laser printers are provided in all student computer labs on campus (excluding Phelps).
- Sign and date Page 1.
- On Page 2, you must obtain comments and signatures from your advisor as well as the appropriate department chair.
- If you prefer to use a typewriter to fill out the form, you may obtain blank forms from the Student Services Center in 106 Kinard.
- If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact:
106 Kinard Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733