Creating Caring Connections Conference
The Creating Caring Connections Conference invites exhibitors to host a display table at the event, which targets primarily case managers, nurses, social workers, administrators, and other human service professionals from across South Carolina. The majority of these professionals work with programs serving older adults, adults living with disabilities, adults and children living with HIV, and children living with chronic illnesses. The primary age and gender group for conference attendees are women in their late twenties to forties.
The conference will be held on Thursday, September 25 and Friday, September 26 at the Baxter Hood Center in Rock Hill, SC.
The exhibitor registration fee is $125, which includes:
- Lunch for two of your company representatives for both days of the conference
- 8 ft table with tablecloth and two chairs
- Your company logo printed in the conference program and displayed on the projector screen
- We also ask each exhibitor to provide a raffle prize, which can be anything of your choice, to benefit the Community Long Term Care Client Fund
- Conference registration is included in the fee, which means that up to two company representatives can attend the conference sessions for free!
You may set up your display table starting at 7:45am on Thursday. The conference will end by 3:00pm on Friday.
Registration is limited to 15 exhibitors and spots are available on a first-come, first served basis. Your registration fee is due at the time of registration, either by PayPal, credit card, or check. To register, visit our external registration site.
Back to CCC Conference Home