Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06
Resource Center for Adult Students

Veteran Benefits

On-Campus Benefits

The Department of Veterans Affairs determines eligibility for individuals interested in VA Educational Benefits. Students should work with the VA to determine their eligibility status.

For those students who are eligible, on-campus benefits are coordinated through Records and Registration. The Veterans Benefits Coordinator is available to assist students file appropriate paperwork.

Information regarding the process, along with details about the required documentation can be found on the Veterans Benefits website. You also may contact the Veterans Benefits Coordinator at 803/323-3691 or 126 Tillman Hall.

Off-Campus Benefits

The Department of Veteran Affairs provides a wide variety of services and benefits to veterans. Students interested in exploring benefits beyond Higher Educational Benefits should visit the VA website.

veterans 2

Resource Center for
Adult Students
108 Dinkins Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-3910 (fax)

Campus MapAcademic CalendarsAcademic Success Center (ASC)Disability ServicesFacebookTwitterAdobe ReaderWingspan