Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
Resource Center for Adult Students

Senior Citizen

Student Support Services

Senior citizen students admitted to Winthrop University have access to most of the services offered to university students.

Senior citizens are encouraged to make use of/attend the following:

Senior Citizens also may make use of the academic support services on campus, including:

Senior Citizens do not have access to Health and Counseling Services but can be arranged via payment of the Health and Counseling Services fee.

senior citizen math students

Military, Adult, & Transfer Services (MATS)
108 Dinkins Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-3910 (fax)

Campus MapAcademic CalendarsAcademic Success Center (ASC)Disability ServicesFacebookAdobe ReaderWingspan
Winthrop Home Page