Online Application Instructions
If you have not visited the site before, select Create your Account
After creating an account, select Apply to Winthrop University
Select one of the following applications: Freshman/Transfer Students, Non Traditional (all students who are 25 or older), Non-Degree Seeking Students, or International (see below):
- Pre-college (students who wish to take a Winthrop course while concurrently enrolled in high school)
- Transient (college students who wish to transfer course work back to their home institution)
- Undergraduate Non-Degree
- If you are an international student, please complete the international student application by clicking here.
To apply online now, click on the button below:
Students who experience technical problems with our online application should send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Instructions for Submitting a Paper Application
- If you prefer to submit a paper copy of our application, use the links above to select the appropriate application form.
- All of our forms are available as .PDF files unless otherwise noted. To access a .PDF form, free Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be installed. After you have installed the software, simply click on a form title to open it. Please note any instruction pages provided and print instructions and forms when applicable.
- South Carolina applicants please note: All students who claim residence in the state or entitlement to pay in-state tuition should complete the Residency Form that is enclosed with each application. Students who do not submit this form will be coded as out-of-state until the Residency Form has been received and reviewed by an admissions official.
- View PDF versions of our application forms.
You can view the status of your application at www.winthrop.edu/mystatus.
Download Adobe Reader