Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
Winthrop University

Frequently Asked Questions

Question  Who is classified as a transfer applicant? 

Answer  A transfer applicant is a student who enrolls in college after graduation from high school. Note: A student who takes a course in summer school immediately after high school graduation or through dual enrollment while in high school is classified as a freshman applicant.

Helpful Links


Return to Frequently Asked Questions  




Winthrop Home Page