Department of Accreditation, Accountability, and Academic Services
The Department of Accreditation, Accountability, and Academic Services (AAAS) has responsibility for supporting the achievement of the University’s mission by providing institutional data and findings from research and assessment to:
- Support evidence-based planning, decision making, and accountability processes
- Support regional and specialized program accreditation efforts
- Provide student and faculty academic support services in the areas of records, registration, and academic space and scheduling
Finding Facts and Information at Winthrop University
- Start on the WU Facts and Information webpage for current or prior term information on enrollments and completions, the Common Data Set, Data Warehouse, student profiles, IPEDS Data Feedback Report, SC Higher Education Statistical Abstract, and archived Factbooks.
- Refer to the AAAS Data Catalog for a list of recurring reports published by AAAS including timeframe and location.
- Go to Accountability for the State Accountability Report, SACSCOC Reaffirmation, rankings, organizational structure, and Winthrop's comparison group institutions (as defined by the IPEDS Feedback Group).
- Go to Assessment for assessment and institutional effectiveness resources including the Institutional Assessment Plan and Improvement Report(APIR), NSSE, PSRI, and AAC&U.
- Visit Academic Space and Scheduling for information on how to reserve space, a classroom inventory, course rotation, standard class times, and the faculty governance calendar.